Friday 9 October 2015

Engro Onaaj 2015

Haven’t written a review for any campaign in a long time frankly because I was tired of bashing but finally the bashing comes to an end because I came across a very well executed and integrated campaign.

The campaign is of newly launched Engro Onaaj. After a long time I feel Engro managed to pull off a campaign that is not only visually strong but emotionally connects with the target audience. Playing on a very basic yet strong insight that households in Pakistan start everything with the name of God, the brand team & their creative agency has come up with an appealing concept. Flour is staple food yet the ad makes it quite fancy so hats off to the team for managing to do that. However I still feel there is more room of improvement in terms of creativity when it comes to outdoor advertising (I sincerely hope they have good BTL plans for near future).

What makes me love the campaign more is integration of other mediums. The brand is not only present through TVC but I have seen billboards across Karachi on key locations and their very well managed & organized Facebook page is cherry on top.


Overall  7+2 out of 10 for the campaign.


#Engro #Onaaj 

No comments:

Post a Comment