Tuesday 9 August 2016

Which School Gear Items to Customize


The best part about going back to school for me was the chance to get new stationery and school gear! Yes, going back to meeting friends and enjoying the school like was important but nothing can beat the joy of new stationery and the smell of new books.

As a kid I always used to wonder what if I could customize my school gear. Yeah we had the options to opt for the cartoon characters or go color coordinated with the bag, water flask, pencil case and other stuff but I always wanted to have a bit more.

Think city specific stationery, or country. Or stationery based on your favorite book. How cool would that be?

If it were to me and I was going to school in this high-tech era, I would definitely customize the following school gear:

-          Customized backpack is a must have. Show what you stand for, who you are!
-          Customized stationery is a great icebreaker and conversation starter. Your cool pens and pencils will definitely get you the right kind of attention in the class. Try it!
-          Flasks are important, staying hydrated during school days is a must. Customized flasks would definitely be a cool accessory for all the kids.
Most of these, I’d still want for my travel, writing and unconditional love for reading!

What are some things that you’d want to customize?

No comments:

Post a Comment