Sunday 28 August 2016

Goodbye Slow speed Internet , Hello Storm Fiber

I am a digital buff. I am the one person who has to be online 24/7 no matter what the conditions are and where I am. However living in Pakistan that is only a dream i.e. 24/7 connectivity that also with decent speed.  It’s a nightmare when I have to stream a show online or am trying to upload a video. At times reading an article becomes a hassle because it takes ages to upload.

Over the time period, I have switched my internet connection gazillion times in search of that one connection which will help me stay connected. Recently I came across StormFiber internet connection. Although I heard it from friends that it sounds promising and few who here using it were swearing by it still I had some serious doubts until I used it myself.

I cannot go back to the landline and other internet connections were after StormFiber because of
1.       Affordability
2.       Fast Speed
3.       Seamless connectivity
4.       TV & Phone option


Although it’s not yet available across Karachi but do pray it comes to your area soon. Check their website out for more details. https://www.stormfiber.com/

#StormFiber #StormStruck 

No comments:

Post a Comment